How to Lower Your Cook County Property Taxes
by Juan Vaglienty, Esq.

   The Cook Board of Review is currently accepting Residential Appeals.  Please contact our office to find out if your township is still open.  You may also contact us if you need help filing your appeal.  You can lower your property tax bill if you successful appeal your assessed value through the appeal process.